ओं तत् सवितुर् वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धिमहि । धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ।
- Engage with the script of the Gods (devanāgarī) from the comfort of your own home.
- In 20 connection hours (plus homework), you will be able to read any Sanskrit text.
- Learn the sounds and chants of yogic texts all composed in Sanskrit.
- Discover what it is about the Sanskrit language that can make it's study such a profound and revelatory experience.
- Fabled for it's mystical power, each letter holds a unique resonance. Feel this resonance in your own body by learning how to correctly pronounce these letters.
- śiva sūtras
- the 16 divine mothers
- the 4 great sayings
- passages from the Upaniṣads
- sections from the Yoga Sūtras
ओं शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ।
- 10 sessions, every other Tuesday 7–9pm (with a break for Christmas), starting 22nd September 2020
- (22/9, 6/10, 20/10, 3/11, 17/11, 1/12, 15/1, 26/1, 8/2, 22/2)
- You will have access to the videos after the session should you have to miss a session, or want to recap.
- Recording of chants covered will be given.
- There will be homework after every session which I will mark and get back to you.
- Early bird: £320 by 20th June, £360 thereafter.
ओं तत् सत् ।